namemc crap

• yo...
    when i go to kids' profiles on namemc.com it says Degree Of Seperation and idk what that is

someone inform me

• @chards Degrees of separation tell you the lowest number of links needed to get from your account to another, a link being a mutual friendship between two players.
    For example, let's say you and I had 3 degrees of separation. That means that you're friends with someone, who is friends with someone else, who is friends with me. If we were mutual friends then we'd have just 1 degree of separation.

• @5Hz say it again but this time in english

• @5Hz said in namemc crap:

@chards Degrees of separation tell you the lowest number of links needed to get from your account to another, a link being a mutual friendship between two players.
    For example, let's say you and I had 3 degrees of separation. That means that you're friends with someone, who is friends with someone else, who is friends with me. If we were mutual friends then we'd have just 1 degree of separation.

actually never knew that myself lol, thanks for that

• @5Hz

what is that... hungarian? spanish?

thx tho

• I think of it as 'connections' to another person.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.