I'm tried and done.

• Hello again, These post are gonna keep popping up for me again hehe.... Anyways, I'm done with NameMC and done with everything. Minecraft is not being fun anymore for me, I'm getting tried and starting to hate it honestly. CS:GO is about to come up for me in the next coming weeks due to my cousin convincing me to buy it and quit Minecraft for good. I've been thinking about it for awhile and kept making excuses how it sucked and it was too hard for me. In reality, It looked fun and more enjoyable to move on and play with. Some memories I want to share are: https://community.namemc.com/topic/730/hello-i-m-new, (--- Me joining the community, and https://community.namemc.com/topic/1023/is-minecraft-dying-for-you (--- Biggest post I've done. I want to Thank every and each one of you supporting me and playing with me until the end. I'll maybe get on MC time to time now but now, I'm not feeling passionate about it anymore like I used to be. Song., I just want to say again Thanks for everything. Potion PvP is what may keep me going to play on MC besides that, I don't think anything else is fun. Thanks for this awesome of a journey I was having. I'm so sad that I'm actually leaving this though, I never know may come back one day. Most likely I won't. If you have me on discord then contact me on there. Thanks love you all. Bye.... I hope you all respect my decision on leaving.

• See you around Nadri ~

• LOVE U NADRI IM NOT SAYING GOODBYE BECAUSE WE TALK EVERYDAY ON DISCORD <3

• @Mannors Thanks Dylan.

• LOVE U PAPA DADRI AND NOT SAYING GOODBYE BECAUSE WE TALK EVERYDAY ON DICKSWORD

• cyaa, continue that gaming career. it's a life saver..

• cya man, was nice having ya around although we didn't talk

• rip
    what a god

• Love ya 'Ma'am'

It was a good run <3

• didn't know you well
    that one time you requested a skin from me
    was still better than anything that kid could do

bye I guess lol

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok bye ly nadri ):

• bye bye.

• 😭 we will miss you 😭

• Aww, as much as I am sad, I respect your desicion. If you ever want to come back, then it's cool. We'll all be here.

• Cya didn't know ya that much but..cya.

• If you wanna join my discord and play csgo sometime, hit me up. If not, goodbye :)

• Aww ;-; I hope you enjoy CS:GO c':

• Just saying but you'll get tired of CS:GO soon but anyways, I wish you good luck
    See ya Nadri

• BlockMania Administrator

cya in two weeks

• Hasta luego friend :'( <3

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.