what's the most disastrous thing to happen to you?

• uh so recently the pipes burst and flooded our house, my grandfather and dog are dying, and the internet has been crap so that's why I'm making this topic

so like
    I wanna hear some stories
    pls
    it will make me feel betterrrr. :")

• *So I recently moved, so this was about 1-2 months ago lol

So this was really strange and funny thing honestly;;
    So my old house had its air conditioning broken for about like;; 3? 4? months? So my dad decides to find someone to come fix it, because we're moving out soon. Now I'm not gonna be super sour but they weren't the best?? We basically had them there, 3 days out of the week or smthn. The worst part about it was that it was right outside my door, so i literally had to have my door closed the whole time. Tbh I was on WynnCraft the whole time with my sister & a friend so it was fine lol.

the 'most disastrous' part was when it literally blew up because these dudes didn't know what they were doing, and it leaked out some chemical? We didn't know if it was toxic or anything, but we literally had to go sit in the parking lot of a small plaza. Lol thankfully it wasn't, but we left our bbys (Our cats) there, which i didnt care about anything else, besides them. My dad being the super smart person he was called the Fire department bc we had no idea if it would go up into the vents? But long story short it wasn't toxic or anything, and we had to sleep with all the windows open !!

Haha if you want a witness ask @Breezyswirl c:

OKAY ALSO THE SAME DAY MY CAT GOT STUCK IN A TREE AND WE HAD TO CALL THEM EARLIER AS WELL BUT THEY NEVER CAME LOL

• Probably when my mom passed away, or when my cat died ;_;

IDK THESE THINGS AIN'T EASY TO TALK ABOUT

• @Sinfuls said in what's the most disastrous thing to happen to you?:

Probably when my mom passed away, or when my cat died ;_;

omg ;;
    You're making me feel sad now ;;

• Sorry, it was all a long time ago, I've moved on.

DON'T BE SAD ILY

• @Sinfuls sob

• lol my story has to do with AC too

Okay, well like two years ago the AC went out in the middle of summer. Which was pretty awful since it was about 100 degrees during the day. It was out a couple days before we could have someone look at the AC unit, and we found out that it wasn't broken. Which was good because my parents didn't want to have to buy a new one. But the only thing that kept the AC from working was a cricket leg... A. Freaking. Cricket. Leg. After that, the AC repairman guy just took out the cricket leg and it works fine to this day xD

• @Coxbrothers uhm that cricket had a wonderful life and yeah it's dead now but that's okay because it lived in it's little air conditioner

R.I.P. cricket 20XX

• @yikesnora Rip
    Feels bad
    Hope ya family/house is better soon

• My collection of rare pepes was corrupted.

• Being born :,

• @SquishyDog77 thanks papi love ya <3

@Mannors awh bob dw you're still my lil' sinnamon roll <3

@Pyrotechnic lolwut yesterday you told me you deleted them
    liar !!!1!1!1!one!!1!1!

• coming out of my moms stomach

• @Hackplex *uterus

• Today in Spanish class I was giving a presentation (in Spanish) and blanked out, forgetting half of the sentences I was supposed to say. I ended up staring at my slides and reading off them. Oh well :laughing:

• @yikesnora @Sinfuls

reading this thread makes me realize how lucky I am to have all my family with me. i'm so sorry for your losses and what you guys are going through.

• probably when my dog died.
    i honestly dont really wanna go into further detail though..

• @Chunk yeah, you are pretty lucky, but my story isn't a sob story, I just wanna make people feel like it's not just them going through these things, it's all of us.

treasure your family while you can, they'll only be here for a little while.

• @Hackplex LMFAI

• I have had a lot of disastrous things that have happened to me. My house got flooded twice
    All of my grandparents died
    I had to move to another country

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.