IIf you could add any item, mob, dimension, and anything else, what would it be?
I would make a custom mob that has my skin and my username on top and when you right-click him he would say random stuff.
@AcrossTheWorld a Boat that could be used in Lava. It'd make traveling in the Nether more fun.
a duck because Quack.
Add a dildo
Add a dildo
Go play GTA: SA for that. -.-
@Mooshroom That would make the nether more fun, good idea! Probably a obsidian boat
I would add Mexico so then I would have a reason to build a wall.
Airplane, Jet or Jetpack because you can fly for once
Also, a item that makes a wall
@Mooshroom Well then why would I have jesus.
I'd add more food to the game like french fries
An Ender Guardian.
Notch's old sky world dimension.
The nether is hell, the End is purgatory, we need a Heaven.
You'd make portals out of Glowstone and use water to "light" them.
It'd be made up of floating sky-islands with colored glass and clouds and only passive mobs.
It would have low gravity so you could float around and jump really far across islands + fly with Elytras.
I would add Llamas
more flowers :^)
I already work with a Mod named Chisel, lets you craft a chisel that lets you Chisel a block into a different design.
Let's say you like the Purpur Block, but you also like the shape of Prismarine Bricks. You can Chisel the Purpur Block into a design that is shaped like the Prismarine Bricks.
Now picture being able to do that with Stone Bricks, or Andesite, or Glowstone!
More randomly generated dungeons, bosses, gear progression and endgame content. Similar to Terraria I suppose.
- a whole bunch of stone brick, sandstone, quartz etc variations;
- the Stonecutter block so they can be easily crafted - in a manner similar to MCPE;
- seasons that affect snowfall, temperature and crop growth;
- Nether and End themed tools, weapons and armor with unique mechanics;
- more lore/backstory;
- the ability to dump potions into cauldrons and use them to tip arrows or weapons;
- more ranged weapons such as tiered bows, crossbows and muskets;
spears with extended reach;
- more tiers of shield, or special shields with unique mechanics
- arrow speed and draw speed enchantments for bows;
- the Sky dimension;
- more biomes to Nether/End as the two dimensions are extremely monotonous;
- a revamped weather system which doesn't change from sun to thunderstorm in 10 seconds;
- the ability to use cauldrons to brew advanced potions;
- rare miner zombies;
- some modern building materials such as iron beams and concrete (with high blast resistance);
- nether themed chests as the current chests look out of place in nether fortresses (with some unique mechanic perhaps);
- red dragons and all of the other mobs we were promised;
that's all I can think of right now
i'd add cherry(ies) bc thats me ((;
A gorilla bc why not
@Choons Great Idea, that sounds like something that would be awesome especially that we can now make us blast up in the sky with fireworks!