MiniGame Ideas

• Hey so we all know the /mini or the /party on blockmania and we probable all play all the minigames and get bored of playing the same mini games all over again. And I was just wonder if we would add like a FFA pvp battle (For example) we put a wooden sword with sharp 1 and every one will fight to the death and also... can we add a thing like anvil dodge but in stead of anvils can it be sand or grave falling and every time the grave falls there will be a hole in the ground. And also you know the stats we can just press tab and can you guys put like daily stats weekly and monthly stats. I'm just asking because I'm a tryhard on this part of the server

• @GayPqrn said in MiniGame Ideas:

Hey so we all know the /mini or the /party on block mania and us probably all play all the minigames and get bored of playing the same mini-games all over again. And I was just wondering if we would add like an FFA PVP battle (For example) we put a wooden sword with sharp 1 and everyone will fight to the death and also... can we add a thing like anvil dodge but instead of anvils can it be sand or gravel falling and every time the grave falls there will be a hole in the ground. And also you know the stats we can just press tab and can you guys put like daily stats weekly and monthly stats. I'm just asking because I'm a tryhard on this part of the server

I fixed your whole paragraph there. (It bothered me lol)
    (spelling mistakes will not go unmissed.)

• @Faithhhh k

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.