Hiya, I'm tired right now how you doin'

• Im a female person thing who uses my time to make MC Skins. :heart:
    I'm considering opening up commissions for Christmas. Or later in the month January. Depends how fast I can get my long to do list shorter.
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/laurenangels_/
    Also planning on starting a YouTube channel some time evnetually, here ya go bud
    the advertisements are everywhere, huh?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJnCjhbUoU6zmPTFJkObGZw
    I love fluffy things, food, making art, music, many video games including Skyrim, Borderlands and much more. Oh wow just realized how generic I sound.

Here's some random "Would you rather" questions you can answer if you'd like to idk it's your choice.

Would you rather be resistant to cold, or be resistant to heat?
    Would you rather only speak in questions, or only speak in movie quotes?
    Would you rather always move around on all fours, or only make animal noises?
    Would you rather sleep in the same bed as your parents every night, or cry every time you hear a joke?
    Would you rather have the beginning of "The Circle Of Life" from Disney's "Lion King" every time you farted, or ... Or not. that's it really, I think it'd be great if that'd happen.

• That's my girl !
    1: heat
    2: question
    3: yo i always wanted to an animal (animal noices wink wonk)
    4: sleep
    5: just no

• @BisexualVibes lmao good answers

• Hi there!
    You make some very great skins!

Let me answer those would you rather questions :]

Would you rather be resistant to cold, or be resistant to heat? Cold
    Would you rather only speak in questions, or only speak in movie quotes? Questions
    Would you rather always move around on all fours, or only make animal noises? Move around on all fours (if I could still use my human hands tho)
    Would you rather sleep in the same bed as your parents every night, or cry every time you hear a joke? Sleep in the same bed as my parents (everyone knows that parents' beds are the best and most comfy)
    Would you rather have the beginning of "The Circle Of Life" from Disney's "Lion King" every time you farted, or ... Or not. that's it really, I think it'd be great if that'd happen. That.... Would be epic.

• Oh haha, thanks! And im glad you agree! lol

• welcome !! btw your profile pic is gr8 8/8

• resistance to cold bc i am the ice queen!!1!11
    • movie quotes ofc
    • ahahaha tbh move around on all fours, so i could chase people & scare the life out of them
    • i already cry every time i hear a joke (':
    • and yes, please. that would be a fun time

have a nice day!

• oh yas thank you cuddling bb

I love all your answers lmao

• OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOUR SKINS! I have been subscribed for you for so long, they're so beautiful. :heart_exclamation:

Would you rather be resistant to cold, or be resistant to heat? I'd definitely rather be resistant to the heat. I can handle the cold like a pro. It's always cold where I live. :snowflake:

Would you rather only speak in questions, or only speak in movie quotes? Oh my god, I would have to pick only speaking in questions. I don't really watch any movies other than horror. I'd just be screaming the entire time. :laughing:

Would you rather always move around on all fours, or only make animal noises? I make animal noises all the time anyways, so it wouldn't really be much of a change for me!

Would you rather sleep in the same bed as your parents every night, or cry every time you hear a joke? I would probably have to pick crying. I am not sleeping in the same bed as my parents omg .. :no_good_tone1:

Would you rather have the beginning of "The Circle Of Life" from Disney's "Lion King" every time you farted, or ... Or not. that's it really, I think it'd be great if that'd happen. That would be pretty awesome, you wouldn't have to be embarrassed about farting in public anymore.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.