Necroposting?

• I don't understand why people could be Necroposting? What's the purpose of answering some hing/responding it? Only reason I could think is "It popped up in my feed". That's literally the lamest excuse but ok. (Necroposting definition: On a message board, posting something irrelevent on a really old topic to bring it to the top of the list topics. name comes from the fact that you are bringing it back from the dead, thus Necro.) MANY people are doing this for no reason it's getting really idiotic, Once it's dead IT STAYS dead.Pictures, Literally PvP god not on topic but I'll share this xddddd

• Well they might be going to the 'Popular' tag honestly, which you could blame them for though.. but I think that they just see a topic they haven't replied to, so they do??

and tbh i just ignore the topic if it's necroposted,
    but it can get annoying. i did do that a while ago because my unread was full of stuff and I didn't know the popular tab was all old posts so ehhh--

• This post is deleted!

• @Breezyswirl said in Necroposting?:

Necroposting is a term derived from:
    0_1485217094652_upload-cce187b4-619e-4f02-bad9-cf060dc08f21

Thus we can assume that this "necroposter," in theory, has an attraction to dead posts.
    Simple. ;>

well thats something

• @Breezyswirl PLEASE IM TRYING TO SAVE THE COMMUNITY

• Nadri:
    the hero we never wanted, but needed

• @Faithhhh Welp Wow.

• Well I mean they do pop up on the feed.

• AGREE OMG

• @Pyrotechnic stop trying to start drama please.

• @Nadri Well I mean I don't really cause drama.

• People complaining about irrelevant posts when all they do is shitpost.
    I honestly don't see nothing wrong with replying to old posts, atleast it's better than creating a new one with the exact same topic.

• Usually I just look and if the post is older than 2 days I won't post.. ( I got chu)

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.