? halp

• hiya i was thinking of changing my name and was wondering if there is a way to change my name on namemc forums? like so it's not Vuxa anymore

• There is no way to do that. Sorry.

Unless you're saying, you're going to change your name on MC the actual game, well then it would change to your new name on here too.

• @CLQIRE said in ? halp:

There is no way to do that. Sorry.

Unless you're saying, you're going to change your name on MC the actual game, well then it would change to your new name on here too.

yeah i was going to change my mc name and didn't know if it'd change here too or if i had to find a way to do it
    but tysm i'll change it and see if it does that

• @Vuxa Anytime.

• I don't think you can change the name from this view: 0_1484950942575_ewq.PNG
    But you can make it so other people can see a different name on the front of your forums account page, but going to: Settings> Privacy> Allow Others To See My Full Name.

Otherwise, you'd need to change your actual MC name to change it.

• isn't your namemc account supposed to be connected to your mc account and your uuid? it may automatically update when you change it

dont take my word on that though

• @Seretical said in ? halp:

isn't your namemc account supposed to be connected to your mc account and your uuid? it may automatically update when you change it

dont take my word on that though

yah it already changed q: ty

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.