Report on iChill

• Well I fought this block head ectoplasm couple of weeks ago and absolutely destroyed him, he was kinda bad to be honest.
    Then he basically came and hacked his ass off while fighting against me, I'm 100% sure he was hacking and this video should be enough proof, it's not a regular exposable hacked client but it's still pretty obvious.

Scoundrel Coconut

@iChill fuck off you anthropophagite troublemaker illiterate rascal poultice

-with love, Kihta.

• oh my god you savage lmAO

• This is one of the funniest reports ive read xDD

"anthropophagite troublemaker illiterate rascal poultrice" LOL

But in my opinion that isnt enough proof, and i dont think hes cheating at all in this specific clip.

• LOL rip @iChill

• @CanadianEGirl
    He was using sort of ghost client like Vape or Kurium.

• @Kihta Isnt easy to see a ghost client with your eyes, It looks like he just got a good combo on you in this clip. Thats possible, ive seen clips like this and i see this in PvP on blockmania all the time.

You even said in your video, that you usually get 100ms, from that his hits on you register slightly delayed, which for 1, helped him on his combo, and for 2 it gave you the impression that he could hit slightly further then normal Minecraft, but its really hard to tell if someones using vape on very low settings or its lag or something else.

Not saying iChill isnt a cheater, its possible, a shit load of people in this community are dirty cheaters, but in this specific clip he isnt cheating.

Even though hes a pretty known cheater ( https://www.badlion.net/profile/user/iChill/punishments ) , we'll catch him soon enough, dont worry.

• @CanadianEGirl said in Report on iChill:

@Kihta Isnt easy to see a ghost client with your eyes, It looks like he just got a good combo on you in this clip. Thats possible, ive seen clips like this and i see this in PvP on blockmania all the time.

You even said in your video, that you usually get 100ms, from that his hits on you register slightly delayed, which for 1, helped him on his combo, and for 2 it gave you the impression that he could hit slightly further then normal Minecraft, but its really hard to tell if someones using vape on very low settings or its lag or something else.

I get your point but I'm sure you're wrong.
    I'm so used to pvp I can mostly detect ghost clients pretty easily, everytime I hackusate someone for hacking (and a staff member notices) they get banned (on competitive servers & known players too).
    I understand you believe that those could be "good combos" since you're an average player and you're used to it (I believe in the way you speak, correct me if I'm wrong), but as you can tell, I was aiming at him the whole time, and, not to sound egocentric, but I'm more than decent (and that was a good day), players like me don't get hits like that legitly.
    When I fight good people they usually get a 3 hit combos on me once in a while, but this was blatant, and as I said before, he was terrible couple of weeks ago.

@CanadianEGirl said in Report on iChill:

Ping difference was like 20, just wanted to say it because that's low af (those hits could be normal if pd'd be like 200-300+), meaning ping had no relevance in a fight like that.

@CanadianEGirl said in Report on iChill:

Even though hes a pretty known cheater ( https://www.badlion.net/profile/user/iChill/punishments ) , we'll catch him soon enough, dont worry.

Everything points out to him cheating...

• @Kihta Fair points, check discord though!!

• best. report. ever.
    lmaoo

• damn u a savage

• BlockMania Administrator

@Kihta lol

• Hide in a bush and pull out the AWP

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.