Story Time! (Sorry if this is a shit-post ;-;)

• I want to hear stories. Good one's. So throw them at me! Here's mine :)
    One day there was a person who had nothing to do with their life. So they decided to spend the majority of their life in a closet full of pillows, not to mention a computer and instant noodles. If you didn't figure this out already, this is basically my life. The End.

• One day, my friend @iiGalactique fell in love with my HANDSOME Iron golem and then we became friends. We invented a new language called " Engresh " 'cuz why not :3
    -The END

• @IISakuraII sheds a single tear Omg... that story was beautiful ;-;

• @DaRamen Ikr ty ty :>

• @IISakuraII said in Story Time! (Sorry if this is a shit-post ;-;):

One day, my friend @iiGalactique fell in love with my HANDSOME Iron golem and then we became friends. We invented a new language called " Engresh " 'cuz why not :3
    -The END

omg, im crying my heart out. such an amazing story.
    cries

• @Faithhhh Ik ik I cried too ;-; it's so sad

• One there was an Ugly Barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died.

The End.

• Once upon a time there was a girl who commented on someone's topic asking for a good story, she then commented how she eats her feelings (mainly pickles) and she ate so many she turned into one, she grew up and had little cucumbers and they all got ebola and died ~The end
    YWYW

• BlockMania Administrator

cool story bro(s)

• There once was a frog, he kissed a princess, he turned into a prince, he became a Disney movie.

• @Masakazu_ Omg, that was so amazing and heart warming o-o

• @Sinfuls I-I.. can't even.... that story was just TOO AMAZING~

• @Frogish Generic but interesting~

• No Bottle-Tossing/Flipping in school
    No Roasting In school
    No Slime in school

Isn't my school great? lmao

• I was offered to have sex with a handsome 21 year old guy... In exchange, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined, because I am a person with high moral standards and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.

• @DaRamen Thank you, thank you.

• i'd post the bee movie script but unlike the hypixel forums i respect 90% of the people here

XD

• @Duso You did the world good x3

• @wovvle Same here~ lol xD

• @SquishyDog77 sniff sad life ;-;

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.