Do you have a very cringey kid at your school, if so whats is name and what makes him/her cringey

• i have one and his name is Michael M. He dabs every 5 sec, hes fat af but acts atheltic, wheres a lakers shirt everyday, tries to talk to the cool kids, laughs at everything and is a teachers pet.

• thats actually kinda rude.. but i dont go to physical school, so i dont have to deal with them ;)

• @Faithhhh eh he calls me a fatass and a dumbass and taunts me. ill treat him the way he treats me :P

• BlockMania Administrator

yeh you got him good talkin mad shit about him on a minecraft community forums

• @Hackplex this guy named Chris

he's so bad oml

like he's a MLP fan and he's just so socially awkward like wtf

wait

• ok
    Sometimes when I walk down this certain hallway before school starts, I notice a group of sophomores and freshmen hanging around. They're usually acting out anime or playing with some cards (probably Pokémon?). I find it cringy.

2nd story:
    Last year, I worked in a group project for a class because we were doing a modern spin off of the play Romeo and Juliet. One of our props was a bottle of red Gatorade.

Anyway, I had to hold onto the Gatorade. As I was walking down the hallway, I felt a hard tap on my shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with a guy named Steven. Steven. Ugh.

Not trying to be rude, but this guy smells quite horribly. It's like he has never heard of a shower before. I've seen this guy around too. He usually sits at a table munching on three bags of potato chips and two bottles of gatorade with his nose stuffed in a book.

Ok well, he blurted out a question. "EXCUSE ME, DO YOU NEED THAT BOTTLE OF RED GATORADE?"

KEEP IN MIND THAT WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CROWDED HALLWAY (CLASS CHANGING).

The gist:
    Me: No, I need it.
    Him: Why?
    Me: It's a prop.
    Him: PLEASE let me have a sip of it
    Me: What? No...
    Him: I won't get my mouth on it
    Me: ...
    Him: I'll waterfall it please let me have a sip please please please
    Me: walks away to next class

• ^^^
    Honestly, I expected him to chase after me because he seemed desperate for a sip of my Gatorade.

Glad he didn't.

Smh.

• @Hapoo >:D

• Me ;D
    Made my friend laugh when i say Arrrrrg and acted like a pirate

• @Hackplex
    me

• "hes fat af but acts athletic"

• One of my teachers, Mrs. Kisgh,
    SHE WADDLES OML, SHE ISN'T FAT BUT SHE CROUCHES DOWN AND WADDLES LIKE A DUCK, WTF EVEN...

• @Hackplex not the smartest decision

• I am going to be perfectly honest.
    I am that annoying kid.
    Like omg sToP

• There is this one guy who is still dabbing whenever he thinks/does something cool

• @SquallyTheWally yup.

• me honestly

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.