lol i found an abusive mod

• so i was chest glitching on Mineplex bridges and the first ban is 4 hours. AND I GOT BANNED FOR 8 HOURS ON THE FIRST BAN. this staff member "ChrisTheKing" i hope gets demoted for technically abusing his powers. and i will be making a report on the forums of mp ;d

• Put this on the MinePlex forums, all the mods are jerks :I

• hE SEEMS FAMILIAR HONESTLY.

• @Hackplex It's depending on your ban history.

• its mineplex, what do you expect lol
    most of the staff members are under 15

but there are also a few really nice and mature staff tbh

• BlockMania Administrator

@Hackplex I see you constantly talking about glitching things on Mineplex, maybe that's why you were banned for twice the time (Sarcasm)

• @Gameplan that was for the same thing which i didnt get banned for. @IceDragons11 ive never been banned before so ;p and also the ban thing resets each month i believe. so even if i was banned before it would reset.

• @Hackplex It doesn't restart because someone asked "If we abused this glitch how long is the ban?" The mod replied with "Depending on your Ban history". My friend was banned I believe like 5 times? or something and he got a 4 hour ban.

• Well I mean maybe he just doesn't like your name.

• @6x0 Hm? People have worst name than his.

• @IceDragons11 Yeah but those people are perm banned or perm muted. He may have been receiving and extra punishment for the fact that the staff member didn't like the name.

• @6x0 i will literally be fighting to get him demoted. if he doesnt like my name then he can go fuck himself >:3

• Is your signature from SSBB (Super Smash Brows Brawl)?
    If so I know that glitch, it's freakishly funny! XD

• @epicajay idk i just searched gif on google and liked this one

• @Hackplex Lol that chest glitch was much funs, is it fixed yet?

• @EveryoneHatesHim i actually want to die now. this post is literally about me being banned? how the hell would i know?

• @everyonehateshim well now that im unbanned the glitch has sadly been patched

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.