Creative Fun

• Server ip: creativefun.eu

Really good network based on multiple creative servers so everything is linked together with cross-server plugins. Virtually no lag even though it has lots of players on it and very unique/custom features that I don't think other servers provide. Great for building on, making new friends and roleplaying. Access to WorldEdit is given on voting and from my experience with it, it's very fast.

Hope to see people on :)

• I used to play here all the time, I do not recommend this server, 90% of the staff are rude, and do nothing and use their tag as a popularity booster, they are only nice to their friends, and everyone just sucks up to staff in hopes they can become one, so they will be more popular. Well that's it, I wouldn't recommend it.

• It's perfectly fine.

• Annoying staff and, 90% of the population contains moody 10 year old role players and global chat is constant rp-advert spam.

• right when I entered the server, the chat flooded with adverts ._.
    it's constant spam.

• @AminoAcids said in Creative Fun:

I used to play here all the time, I do not recommend this server, 90% of the staff are rude, and do nothing and use their tag as a popularity booster, they are only nice to their friends, and everyone just sucks up to staff in hopes they can become one, so they will be more popular. Well that's it, I wouldn't recommend it.

Hey, just going to address your concerns and shed some light from my own perspective. From my own experience I've never come across any rude staff members myself, they are actually very helpful if you message them to ask for something. Maybe clarify on what it was in specific that you found rude? I'm not sure what you mean by popularity booster. I think you'll find that naturally when there is a rank that not much players have, it will be something that is sought after :yum:.

@meeppikmin_ said in Creative Fun:

It's perfectly fine.

Thanks! :grin:

@SelfMutilation said in Creative Fun:

Annoying staff and, 90% of the population contains moody 10 year old role players and global chat is constant rp-advert spam.

I think that as long as you remember it is a child friendly server you will be okay. While some roleplays do seem strange at first glance, I feel that it adds a depth of creativity and offers an experience that perhaps you can't find on other servers.

@Kaytherine said in Creative Fun:

right when I entered the server, the chat flooded with adverts ._.
    it's constant spam.

Thanks for the feedback, you'll find that in the busy hours of the server, many players will be using the global chat to advertise their roleplays/builds. This is why a separate advert channel has been suggested, so with any luck they may consider adding that :slight_smile:

• @Kaytherine You can turn that off by typing /chat and disabling global chat

• I actually just realised that I saw you on there yesterday and I looked you up on the skins part of NameMC because I really liked your skin XD

• I am an active player on this server, so here's my perspective.

From a technical standpoint it is excellent, the owner (SuperMonis) pushes updates and new features regularly, the WorldEdit is extremely fast and can do huge (100,000 block) operations quickly, the hub features are robust and work well.

The community leaves some to be desired, to some extent what some others say about the staff is true, and the main chat channel is full of roleplay advertisements. This issue in particular has turned a lot of people I know away from the server, they log in see the chat box and then leave. That said for a server of its size it is managed relatively well.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.