Worst/best dream/nightmare

• Mine was a nightmare, the only nightmare were I actually died...

It started out with me sitting on my couch watching Titanic, outside I heard this strange buzzing sound. I walked out onto my balcony porch thingy and I watched as my mom got chainsawed by a strange man, all the blood and everything. I ran into a closet and hid (idek) Soon he found me and killed me, it was weird though, I knew I was dead but I could still see him murdering the rest of my family...idk.

The guy though, he wasn't human idk what he was, I woke up crying ;_: I still think about it :neutral_face: .
    On that happy note please share yours. :D

• My worst nightmare was getting murdered by someone I know IRL.
    I really don't remember it well, but I think I was murdered in an elevator.

• Well, I got this nightmare when I was like 8. So, I was sitting in my room and I saw my cats go to my parents' room My parents' room was too dark I went to check on them and.. An alien came out of there when I WAS JUST RIGHT. INFRONT. OF. THE DOOR. So, I ran to the kitchen and then froze and the alien ate my shoulder I KNOW IT'S STUPID I WAS 8 M8 I woke up crying. YAY! It's horrible

• I don't get nightmares

nightmares get me

• anything involving teletubbies :")

• my god, that's scary af :<.

As for nightmares and dreams.
    I once had a nightmare that my cat's both died right in front of me. this was recent.
    LOL DUNNO :D

Uhhhh, I think the best dream I had was being in MM... or actually enjoying myself in some random af dream..?
    LMAO I'M WEIRD :D

• ive recently had a dream (this was tuesday while i was taking a 5 hour nap ??¿) i had a dream/nightmare thing where i was at my grandparents house (a lot of my dream/nightmare things take place there idk) and my grandparents and my aunt were sitting at the table and talking and acting like nOTHIng was going on and i was like walking around the house with a knife and killing people ?? (there were creature/human things in the house and it was like a hide & seek thing idk) and then there were like 2 or 3 people things left and i killed them all and killed myself and the dream went on after i died and i was like a spirit and i lived in the fridge ??

this actually isnt my worst or best dream lmao but i couldnt think of anything else

• @caiyk said in Worst/best dream/nightmare:

ive recently had a dream (this was tuesday while i was taking a 5 hour nap ??¿) i had a dream/nightmare thing where i was at my grandparents house (a lot of my dream/nightmare things take place there idk) and my grandparents and my aunt were sitting at the table and talking and acting like nOTHIng was going on and i was like walking around the house with a knife and killing people ?? (there were creature/human things in the house and it was like a hide & seek thing idk) and then there were like 2 or 3 people things left and i killed them all and killed myself and the dream went on after i died and i was like a spirit and i lived in the fridge ??

this actually isnt my worst or best dream lmao but i couldnt think of anything else

this is more interesting i've ever read.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.