Favorite sport

• What is your favorite sport? For me it's track and field and dodge ball if it is an actual sport

Right now I'm at a track meet πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

• idK if dance counts, but if dance doesnt count, lacrosse ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)

gl at your track meet btw <3

• I really love ice-skating! I've been doing it since I was 8 ^-^

• Soccer mah bae <3

• is roasting a sport??

• BlockMania Administrator

I don't play any, but I enjoy watching the cricket.

• Soccer (: Thinking of joining the Soccer team when I get into 8th Grade xdd

• badminton
    whenever you swing, imagine using that force to smack someone you h8

• Track & Field and Cross Country are the best sports imo. I do both, looking forward to a great season this year.

If I was to try a different sport, it'd definitely be lacrosse. I've always wanted to play it, but it just doesn't seem common around my area.

• Swimming, just got back from practice

• dont have one
    cuz they all suck baND RULES

• I quit band because high school marching/concert band kids have no life to dedicate a TON of time into practices. I could be taking extra classes or getting lots of free time. I made the right decision.

• Soccer
    limit

• My Favourite sport is...
    Minecraft Parkour. <3 Or MC Swimming.

• I'm so not fit, I get tired by running to my bus stop which takes me less than a minute. I love to dance and break my ankles though. I got a trophie for participation xd

• badminton :badminton:

I just wish I didn't have to pay in advance for a court and spend 30 minutes getting there whenever I want to play outside of college. You footballers (like, soccer-ers) have it so lucky.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Hockey, netball, tennis ^_^

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.