who wants a free texturepack?

• alright here's how this gonna go down

what you do:

fill out this form:

• NAME: this one's obvious, what would you like your pack's name to be? (try to keep it short and simple)
    • RESOLUTION: 16x16, 20x20, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, or 256x256. (note: 32x and up may take longer)
    • PACK IMAGE AND DESCRIPTION: what you want the pack.png and the pack description to be
    • MAIN COLOR: this is the color that will be used on the diamond sword, GUI, etc.
    • SECONDARY COLOR(S): these are the colors that will be used as highlights on the bow, sword, fishing rod, etc. (gold and silver work the best as secondary colors, but you can do whatever you like)
    • GAMEMODE: here you can specify a certain gamemode (uhc, potpvp, etc.) the pack will be used for or just leave it blank and I'll make it compatible with most gamemodes.
    • YOUTUBE: here you can give me permission to upload a release video of your pack to my youtube channel, and you can specify if you would like it to be public or private (download link or no download link)
    • OTHER: any additional details you'd like to add

once you post your form you should have your pack in a few days, but it depends on how many people are asking for one.

what are you waiting for? go give me an excuse to spend the entire day on photoshop drawing with pixels!

-xcw

• BlockMania Administrator

Some example of your work might bring more interest.

• @xcw

NAME: PolarPvP
    RESOLUTION: 32 x 32
    PACK IMAGE AND DESCRIPTION: Image - https://s29.postimg.org/w44oysb53 Description - Official PolarPvP Pack
    MAIN COLOR: Primary - Cyan Secondary - Dark Blue
    GAMEMODE: Factions, I guess
    YOUTUBE: Of course, and you can make it public.

• @Xeronsis ill link my youtube channel

• @aggresively your pack.png link is a 404 page not found, can you double check that you typed it in correctly?

• @xcw
    Name: SamuraiPvP
    Resolution: 32x32
    Pack Image: http://img07.deviantart.net/a85d/i/2014/213/1/4/minecraft_katana_by_angelo643-d7t7b78.png
    Description: Katana's, Ninja Stars and More
    Main Color: Primary=Red Secondary=Dark Grey
    Gamemode: Sky Wars And Factions also UHC
    Youtube: Share It on YT Plz
    Other: Make Snow Balls Ninja Stars

• @xcw are u doing mine first ?

• @Xx_DE4TH_xX aggresively posted his request first so I'm doing his first. I'm already halfway done with his items so I'll get to making yours soon, don't worry. ;)

• @xcw ok that's fine what's your yt channel

• name - stupidity101
    • res. - 32x32 or 64x64 idc as long as the swords dont look like the swords in the default faithful pack or those short swords in your average pack with the -|==> shape XD
    • PACK IMAGE AND DESCRIPTION: leave both of those blank
    • MAIN COLOR: uhmm electric blue
    • SECONDARY COLOR(S): a silverish color im not sure ;-;
    • GAMEMODE: eh something like normal sg / creative / survival / CTF
    • YOUTUBE: sure share it
    • OTHER: MY LITTLE PONY THINGS ON THE GAPPLES PLEASE :^) (also cool little critical and sharpness particles oml)

• @lolmemer4lyfe69 that will be some op pack

• NAME: dankmemes
    RESOLUTION: 32x32 or 64x64??/ idek
    PACK IMAGE AND DESCRIPTION: desc: shaanya's dank texture pack // leave the image blank
    MAIN COLOR: black
    SECONDARY COLOR(S): silver / grey
    GAMEMODE: potpvp / sg / uhc / skywars
    YOUTUBE: make it private please (::
    OTHER: maybe you can reference the swords of these? http://imgur.com/9Ms2oSn
    http://imgur.com/wDpKmTD
    not the colour but the shape and stuff xD

• Thanks so much! That's so nice that you make these for free.

NAME: PiPack
    RESOLUTION: 16x
    PACK IMAGE AND DESCRIPTION: I'd love the pack.png to be my Twitter profile picture and the description to be PiGuy_'s Resource Pack please
    MAIN COLOR: The minecraft cyan color code, hex value #00AAAA or RGB (0, 170, 170)
    SECONDARY COLOR(S): Silver or dark cyan (#002A2A, (0, 42, 42)), whatever you think looks better (:
    GAMEMODE: I'd like it compatible for most gamemodes, I play skywars and sg the most but don't like the style of most pvp packs. I prefer more vanilla-style blocks and tools/items
    YOUTUBE: Sure, you can post it, you can say its for me and my channel
    OTHER: I'd like most of the blocks/swords/tools to have a more vanilla feel to them, not totally changed up like some other pvp packs.

Thanks so much for doing this! :)

• might be late making some of these packs, sorry.

you'll get them soon™

• @XCW said in who wants a free texturepack?:

NAME: this one's obvious, what would you like your pack's name to be? (try to keep it short and simple)
    RESOLUTION: 16x16, 20x20, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, or 256x256. (note: 32x and up may take longer)
    PACK IMAGE AND DESCRIPTION: what you want the pack.png and the pack description to be
    MAIN COLOR: this is the color that will be used on the diamond sword, GUI, etc.
    SECONDARY COLOR(S): these are the colors that will be used as highlights on the bow, sword, fishing rod, etc. (gold and silver work the best as secondary colors, but you can do whatever you like)
    GAMEMODE: here you can specify a certain gamemode (uhc, potpvp, etc.) the pack will be used for or just leave it blank and I'll make it compatible with most gamemodes.
    YOUTUBE: here you can give me permission to upload a release video of your pack to my youtube channel, and you can specify if you would like it to be public or private (download link or no download link)
    OTHER: any additional details you'd like to add

once you post your form you should have your pack in

Name: SecretFormula1 POTPVP

Resolution: 32x32

Pack image and description: Please pm me here for the image wanna keep it private.. lol and for the description make it: Private pack for CJ.

Main Color: Blue (Like the diamond sword color just a tad darker). Could the GUI be transparent or black with gray lining to mark each inventory slot?

Secondary colors: On the bow and stuff i'd like it to be red green and yellow. so like if i first pull it back its green, then yellow, then red. on the fishing rod it rlly doesnt matter.

Gamemode: POTPVP

YouTube: Unfortunately, I kind of want this to be a private pack. So no, sorry! :(

Other: Could you possibly make the sword like this pack's? Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1QPIC5qQxQ Doesn't have to be exact just something along the lines of that :P

• I want one 16x16 cyan with red and name RektPrivate (for potpvp)
    Thx

• NAME: neonPvP
    RESOLUTION: 128x128
    PACK IMAGE: Can you make it? c:
    PACK DESCRIPTION: A BedWars-Pack
    MAIN COLOR: Neon-Green
    SECOND COLOR: Neon-Blue
    GAMEMODE: BedWars
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAb1Y_rZFEViBlGk8Fm3NA You can upload it. Please say it's for me! c:

Thanks! c:

• @xWunderharke5000 I'm not too familiar with bedwars, so it might be a bit off, but I'll do my best.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.