What Does Your IGN Mean?

• Banned

I wanna bring this back because it’s my most popular thread, so um

What does your Current IGN mean?
    (Or your olds ones, I want to know everything ;))

• chipottel means i didnt know how to spell chipotle when i made my ign :")

• Literally, I don't know. You tell me.

• Banned

@Mannors idk rat u tell me

• It means that I am very awkward but it's okay.

• @Mannors it means you have good mannors, i think

unless your a naughty boy smh

• @Chipottel OH. Don't tell santa.

• @Mannors :OO

santa sees everything huehuehue >: )

• @Dinahs He definitely doesn't have Mannors, nuh-uh, gurl.

• My prev one means Corner in Basque even though I didn't know that when I made it.
    Equant is some sort of Math/Geology term, "having its different diameters approximately equal, so as to be roughly cubic or spherical in shape." But it also means "Making Equal" in Latin so I normally just say that when someone asks.

• @ItsOkToBeAwkward hAh @Mannors e x p o s e d, you're on santas naughty list now

• @ItsOkToBeAwkward Why do u hate me ]:

• @Mannors Ha, there's an endless list.

• I ran out of creativity and it's secretly a call for help

• OKKKK HERE WE GO ;D
    ~
    (Old account, I can't access it :<)
    RosyCraft - okokokokok, so the backstory of this is hilarious. So back in 2011 (end of the year), my parents wouldn't allow me to buy the actual game. So my dad found an illegal download for a 'dwarf' (eh how do I explain this), that you could still play on, (servers, etc.). So, I created this username (Since you could have any username, you could just rename yourself anything, even if it's taken): RoseCraft. Rose since I was obsessed with flowers or something?? (Ok chill, I was a kid). And Craft because.. mine'craft'.. lmao so original!111!!!. In 2012, around December, I got the actual, game. It came to when you had to choose a username, and I put in 'RoseCraft', but it was taken. So I but a 'y' in replacement of an 'e'. To sound like Rose-y, aye?.

That's it lmao.
    ~
    FaithBlueberry (Old name, current account)- So I just stuck with the name 'Faith', for some reason, I think I just liked the name at the time, which I still think it's a beautiful name. I think 'Blueberry' just came from a character I liked, which was nicknamed blueberry?? Idk, but this was back in June of this year, when I bought MC again after (sort-of) a 2-3ish break. I still was around the community, though. I combined the two, and I loved the name at the time.. but looking back now, it seems so dumb lmao.

~

FaiithIsHere- ooohhhh boy. Ok, first off, it did not come from leafy, COUGH. Yes, I got criticized for the name, and people thought "oh some damn fangirl11!1!". I honestly liked the idea, so I copied it lol. Faith, still stuck with me. 'FaithIsHere' was taken, so I just put double i's.

tbh im unoriginal
    ~

FaithIsntHere- lmao ok;; this was the funniest thing. So I had no idea what to change my name to. @Breezyswirl, gave me the genius idea to do 'FaithIsntHere, as in an on-going joke I guess? xD
    Also, all the names I tried to change to where taken, so whoop.

~

Faithhhh- Uh, I still like the name, put 4 h's. lmao this was tiring to write out T^T.

~

• OKAY LETS HAVE A FUN TIME WITH ALL MY IGNS,
    ~
    OG IGN

GoombaBoo~

So while i was creating my ign, I was playing lots of mario at the time, and their was the mario game case next to my desk, so my brother was helping me at the time, and what he said was "GoombaBoo" Beause you know theres that little thing Goomba, and then theres the boo!

Goomba__~

Because I hated my ign after a month of getting MC, all I could think of was Goomba__ and ya

Adophlis ~

My minecraft mother gave me the ign, and im like YES ITS SO CREATIVE.

_ _ Jane The Killer _ ~

My friend started this clan IGN with _ _ (name) _ And so first we did creepypasta igns, I was Jane The killer, while my friends were Ticci toby, and Ben drowned, and we had a few others.

_ _ HeyImGoomba _ ~

I still kept Goomba, and so I just did HeyImGoomba. But with underscores.

_ _ Nicolee _ _ ~

I became Minecraft Diaries trash for Aphmau, but im not a huge fan of her anymore.

_ _ Mikasa _ ~

AOT TRASH, BECAUSE AOT WAS LIT

_ _ Ymir _ and IsabelMagnolia, are both trash for aot again ~

_ _ Len Kagamine _ ~

Because fudge Attack On Titan, and I becamse trash for my baby len, also known as vocaloid.

HeyImGoomba ~

Removing the _ _ (name) _ From my other igns

KawaiiGoomba ~

I WANTED TO BE KAWAII, OKAY?

Sarasaruss ~

Me and my friends became dinosaurs, and we did are real names, so i became Sarasaruss, but needed to add another s )

HeyItzGooomba ~

Another clan ign, but HeyItz and then are names

Kawaii_Goomba ~

I met these new people, also known as my squad now, and they wanted be to put underscores and ye.

GoombaIsTrash ~

Im like in every fandom, so I becamse trash.

GoombaOom ~

My friends came up with this ign

GoombaBoo ~

My old ign became a meme with my new friends, so they made me go back it.

Hyeyeon ~

KPOP TRASH, I LOVE HYEYEON OF GUGUDAN, SHES QUEEN <3

goombathong ~

I watch this Twitch streamer, named LLO115 on twitch, but on mc she's known as cheesethong, so I put my name "Goomba" and I created goombathong!

OKAY IM DONE, MOM YOU PROUD

ALL THESE IGNS ARE CRAPPY OKAY.

and ima about to change my ign soon.

• Mine Means F*** All (IDFK)

• Mine is implied.

• I'm a Capricorn and added Vibes bcoz idk

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.