appeal ban

• staff in this server is ignoring me I don't know what to do!

I wasn't hacking and they accused me of aim botting, I enter and ts and they didn't, believe me, I ask the to ss me if necessary "I don't have anything to hide"

I love your network and your player base and I will never try to hurt it, please unban me I will do anything to get unbanned I'm sorry for double posting my ban appeal but the first time I posted the ban appeal I didn't know where to post it and afterwards the second post didn't know how to delete the first one.

if you unban me I will record every single time I enter in the server so I have evidence that I'm not hacking

I also made a ban appeal video in order to show you I wasn't hacking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVmkIuensB0
    I will really appreciate if you watch it.

I love your server and I didn't hack or used any kind of unfair advantage i will do anything to get unbanned please pm me if i cant do anything to get unbanned

• ban appeal*

• so this is like what, your third thread about this now?

• @r8o said in appeal ban:

staff in this server is ignoring me I don't know what to do!

hey hey hey
    chill on the ban appeals
    you clearly have not read your own ban appeals as the staff have commented on your posts
    so chill kiddo okay
    read what the staff have commented on your appeals
    instead of spamming this forum

• why do i keep seeing your threads everytime i come on, smh

• @lolmemer4lyfe69 I just want to get unbanned quickly,so no time is lost ;D.

have a nice Christmas .

• the video will show that I have a good aim without any kind of ban appeal and show that I wasn't hacking I will do a ban appeal with 2 sides a friend side showing how did it look during the match and a first person view.im gonna be Head twitching like in blockmania.com moment before I got banned!

• Owner

You were banned twice, by two different admins at two different times. I'm gonna go with probability on this one.

staff in this server is ignoring me I don't know what to do!

I wasn't hacking and they accused me of aim botting, I enter and ts and they didn't, believe me, I ask the to ss me if necessary "I don't have anything to hide".

Not believing you when you say "I'm not hacking" and ignoring you are very different.

• @Choons staff was ignoring me in the forums.

is Massive horns a successful dev gonna take a ban appeal as a guess of probability? seriously

"I'm gonna go with probability on this one"

what can I do in order for you to unban me ?

• @FaithIsntHere My target was to grab your attention, mission completed!

• @r8o lmao nice job trying to sound smart, funk-wad.
    I'm doing you a favor for your grammatical sins.

• Owner

@r8o What?..

Massive horns

take a ban appeal as a guess of probability

By "going with probability" I meant I'm going to trust two of my staff over some random person on the forums.

staff was ignoring me in the forums.

Probably because A, we're not on 24/7 and B, it doesn't say anywhere on the forums that this is the proper place to appeal your ban. Even if it was, you posted in the NameMC section. And C, you posted the same thread like 5 times.

• @Choons MassiveChoons i dont know what happent to my autocorrwctor i dint mean to say Massive Horns LOL

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.