Really namemc?

• Thanks to your website , my friend his skin has been downloaded and edited 18 times , he doesnt like it when people do that... He made the skin himself .. And I have proof of it . ;v; I feel so bad for him that I made this post , he wants to have that his account is deleted so nobody can download his skins via this website. (Ign: Rullisi) https://gyazo.com/b08a8d63b07c69f4e9a9063eca7cc91b He even set his name on the skin so they knew it would be from him, but it was edited out on some , so there isnt proof https://namemc.com/profile/Rullisi/daaa (Oh and also the skin is an the second page, wich more people see, ty namemc helps alot)(https://gyazo.com/844bb571cd34d3d431dee745407a260c)
    Message me if you want proof , and he already contaced this site but no response
    o/

• I mean, what exactly can staff do about stolen skins? Ban them? Threaten them? That's wrong.

It's not just NameMC who has the option to use another player's skin. Like someone said before, if you don't want someone to 'steal' your skin, don't use it at all.

0_1482614519341_upload-d279b3b5-4b91-41cb-86e7-f12c03a1f7aa

People can be dirty, but it's best to move along rather than to just let it hang over our heads.

• BlockMania Administrator

@Kaytherine said in Really namemc?:

Like someone said before, if you don't want someone to 'steal' your skin, don't use it at all.

@Mooshroom said in Stealing Skins:

@omghoe best way to make your skin(s) private! Never use em. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

good looking out

• now i want to use his skin lol

• Dude, chill. It's not NameMC's fault people liked the skin and edited/changed it around.
    Tbh making a post won't do anything, and yes yes, I as well as many people get triggered when people edit their skins. But dude, making a whole post..?

Also;; delete his whole account? My god, how much do pixels mean to this dude? Plus, no matter how hard you try, if you're going to wear the same skin, it will go into the list of people who once wore/have the skin on. And this website updates often, so it'll probably be gone in less then a day.
    Making this post will probably draw more attention to it, so you can blame yourself lmao.

I'm dragging this out because I used to do this.. lmao it's pixels, calm your triggered little mind.

• Owner

We're not the first or nearly the biggest site that makes this possible, Mojang specifically made it easy to do so that anyone could make tools that copy skins.

If anything, NameMC is one of the few sites that keep track of who had it first.

And yes, I'm already aware of your friend's dislike for our website, they've been cursing me out in emails for the last several days and ignoring my explanation.

Message me if you want proof , and he already contaced this site but no response

I have responded multiple times he just doesn't like the answer.

• Owner

Also... How do you know it was "downloaded and edited 18 times" if only two people have it?

And by making this post you're only drawing more attention to his profile..

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.