Your First Experince Playing Minecraft?

• Banned

My first experience was nice.
    It was fun and enjoyable. It took a year and so to realize what "multiplayer" was :P

As for me that's it much, what about you?

• I didn't know how to craft, how to build, how to place, it was horrible.

• BlockMania Administrator

I remember it very well. Beta 1.2, damn that was a long time ago.

I still remember the first thing I ever made. I'll remake it quickly so you can see.
    alt text

• Banned

@Mooshroom said in Your First Experince Playing Minecraft?:

I remember it very well. Beta 1.2, damn that was a long time ago.

I still remember the first thing I ever made. I'll remake it quickly so you can see.
    alt text

Woah, That is old.

• I was fighting over the mouse with someone who used to be my friend when we were trying to build a house, probably 4.5 years ago
    I get my love of video games from that guy, I got most of my games from him and we're not even friends now :/

• The first ever time I played Minecraft it was every hard cause One I didn't know how to move and how to even change my skin and It took my 3 Months to find out there was multiplayer and I loved it and idk why I just started searching up server's I wasn't interested in But I loved My first experience it was fun :P

• @HardlyHacking First time I ever played Minecraft was on the Xbox 360, and it was the "demo." There was a tutorial on how to get wood and smelt and all that stuff, but me being a dumb.. 9 year old, I think? I thought the timer at the top was the amount of time left for the item being smelt. Turns out it was the timer for the demo. xD

• Banned

@Edqy said in Your First Experince Playing Minecraft?:

@HardlyHacking First time I ever played Minecraft was on the Xbox 360, and it was the "demo." There was a tutorial on how to get wood and smelt and all that stuff, but me being a dumb.. 9 year old, I think? I thought the timer at the top was the amount of time left for the item being smelt. Turns out it was the timer for the demo. xD

@meeppikmin_ said in Your First Experince Playing Minecraft?:

I was fighting over the mouse with someone who used to be my friend when we were trying to build a house, probably 4.5 years ago
    I get my love of video games from that guy, I got most of my games from him and we're not even friends now :/

@IHaveAFlatAss said in Your First Experince Playing Minecraft?:

The first ever time I played Minecraft it was every hard cause One I didn't know how to move and how to even change my skin and It took my 3 Months to find out there was multiplayer and I loved it and idk why I just started searching up server's I wasn't interested in But I loved My first experience it was fun :P

Interesting stories here guys :D

• The first time I started playing was when it came out on Xbox and back when my gamertag was 'six' until I changed it because I thought it was too hard to read. I was one of those nerds that downloaded maps and hosted SG matches, eventually my gold trial ran out and I got my first laptop on my 13th birthday and I sorta lost interest in Xbox in general.

God the memories, I played survival for the longest time, bought soooo many skin packs, had all the birthday skin-packs (which are only available for a week) besides the 4th one :c and then I got into Arena-PvP type stuff and started making my own arenas and setting up my own kits. I'm not that old a player on PC though, known the game since alpha but started playing around 2015 and I even remember the first video I saw on the game too.

• Having that rush, finally entering BajanCanadians server. Shit that was a while ago

• @HardlyHacking The feeling of discovery.

I miss that feeling.

• I played for 5 minutes and tried to catch a squid with a fishing rod... thats all you need to know.

• Banned

@Water_is_wet05 said in Your First Experince Playing Minecraft?:

I played for 5 minutes and tried to catch a squid with a fishing rod... thats all you need to know.

@Amphibia said in Your First Experince Playing Minecraft?:

Having that rush, finally entering BajanCanadians server. Shit that was a while ago

@Xoko said in Your First Experince Playing Minecraft?:

The first time I started playing was when it came out on Xbox and back when my gamertag was 'six' until I changed it because I thought it was too hard to read. I was one of those nerds that downloaded maps and hosted SG matches, eventually my gold trial ran out and I got my first laptop on my 13th birthday and I sorta lost interest in Xbox in general.

God the memories, I played survival for the longest time, bought soooo many skin packs, had all the birthday skin-packs (which are only available for a week) besides the 4th one :c and then I got into Arena-PvP type stuff and started making my own arenas and setting up my own kits. I'm not that old a player on PC though, known the game since alpha but started playing around 2015 and I even remember the first video I saw on the game too.

Very interesting, I love reading your replies <3

• My first time i played it was on the computer and all i remember was being so confused and getting jumped by like every mob. I couldn't play mc to save my life. I remember my first pvp and I kept getting called a noob. Since i was young and senstive I cried a river. Literally I felt so targeted that day. The good old times man xD

• This post is deleted!

• I didn't start playing minecraft. I just started going on forums and Sh*tposting then I bought it because it looked like everybody was having fun.

• Banned

@Mdie said in Your First Experince Playing Minecraft?:

Mine is really short and funny! So I first started playing survival on the Xbox 360, went to a village, got blown up by a creeper than raged quit. And that's it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember 2 Stay Up All Summer! :sun_with_face:

@Lenaiko said in Your First Experince Playing Minecraft?:

My first time i played it was on the computer and all i remember was being so confused and getting jumped by like every mob. I couldn't play mc to save my life. I remember my first pvp and I kept getting called a noob. Since i was young and senstive I cried a river. Literally I felt so targeted that day. The good old times man xD

Quite Interesting especially yours @6x0

@6x0 said in Your First Experince Playing Minecraft?:

I didn't start playing minecraft. I just started going on forums and Sh*tposting then I bought it because it looked like everybody was having fun.

• I first played thinking swords were efficient for chopping down trees (:

• Also
    I opened it up and I was like WTF
    I managed to make a singleplayer world but I had set the world settings in survival and I was like
    HOW TF DO I MAKE IT CREATIVE I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS MODE WHERE YOU CAN DIE?!!! and I got really mad at my dad for some reason .__.

• Banned

@Kaytherine said in Your First Experince Playing Minecraft?:

I first played thinking swords were efficient for chopping down trees (:

I'm pretty sure most of the beginners can relate ;)

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.