Does your name mean anything?

• Well Mine Means This....

Full of passion and intuitive you are a real electric current. That is why you need to vibrate on a daily basis and always avoid lukewarm stuff! You love explosive, incredible or unexpected situations, because they arise a thousand emotions inside. Not being afraid of nothing. Attracting risk or adrenaline brings full control and makes you own your fate.

Whole, stubborn, willful you are a fighter who can rise mountains with his determination. Having an inner nature that incites taking advantage of the present moment and living life to the fullest can however sometimes make you pretty hard to live with, because of your self destructive behavior. Therefore learn to channel your energy. Being a whirlwind people can not help but notice you! Constantly questioning your beliefs is one of your strong points.

• My name means a severe back disorder.
    Idk man

• idek :/ ....

• Amphibian means frog, but I couldn't get it, so I took Amphibianed. But when you read this post I will have Amphibia

• I can Squish a Dog
    77 times though lol

• It's it's a math expression. IDEK.

• well aiko means child of love or little love so yeah

• I can place 5 blocks every second.

• EveryoneLovesMe: everyone hates me.

• means gangster

• It means that I love Cherry Blossom trees :'>

• In japanese, I'm a "snow boy" or a "happy man"

I'm triggered at how my gender is assumed in such a way.

• my name?

googles xcw, first thing that comes up is this

0_1481830561709_Screen shot 2016-12-15 at 2.35.36 PM.png

ok so I'm a dirtbike good to know

• My old one (Xoko) apparently meant "corner" in Basque.
    My current one means - (of a crystal or particle) having its different diameters approximately equal, so as to be roughly cubic or spherical in shape.
    So basically "In everyway equal" I guess.

• I guess if you like Mass Effect...

• My name is Cyan in real life, so I guess the name Cyyy is a way of putting it like that. For years I've been on the hunt for Cyy though c;

• My name mean's a lot of things and some people ask me what does my name be but my name is really a secret tbh

• @G Nice.

• BlockMania Administrator

"Someone who is a beast at everything he/she does. Such as running barefoot on a muddy cross country course-or being beyond hot." - Urban Dictionary.

• my name originated from clubpenguin so flipper flipper

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.