The Inferno Network!

• Hello, today I am proud to announce a server that my team and I have been working on for quite a while. It is a Network containing Factions and KitPvP with more game modes to come soon. The server releases at 3:30 EST and 12:30 PST. We will be hosting a rank give away so be sure to join the forums (mcinferno.com/forums) and we will announce how the rank give away goes from there. You can also join our curse here!
    The IP for the server is play.mcinferno.com.
    I hope I can see you all there!

-AceOfLlamas

• Just tried the server and It's in an early stage but has realy good potential and has started off with a nice community :D

• @N7 lloloollool got banned for flying whilst in a boat.

• Banned

@N7 said in The Inferno Network!:

Just tried the server and It's in an early stage but has realy good potential and has started off with a nice community :D

As he stated it's in an early stage, You indeed started off with a good community, Website looks nice. :)

• Seems pretty decent for a server in its early stage
    I wish you luck on managing this server

(but don't use those spawns you can download off of planet minecraft :P make your own spawn)

• Thank you all for the supportive comments :smiley:! We will be updating with a new gamemode soon (Less than a month lol). The community has been increasingly growing which is kinda surprising xD

• Really great server, it's still in early development, but it's fun to play on so far.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.