If you could turn back time...

• to the good ol' daysss..jk. So, what is that ONE horrible, embarrassing, disgusting,death worthy moment that you wish you could erase from history?

Have to say mine is back when i was in 8th grade and doing my 'mock trial'. I practiced so damn hard for that thing, I figured it wouldn't be that hard. I was a hella wrong, I was supposed to be the bailiff and carry papers from the defense to the persecution, swear people in, and look intimidating in the corner next to the judge, and all dat fancy shit... well I kept mixing up all the papers and forgetting my lines. Long story short, it was a drink bleach moment. I still think about it to this day and shiver.

So what is that moment for you?

• A similar time back in the days where everyone was under five feet except for that one kid

where we had a social studies presentation on some explorer guy from the 1400s, and I was going to do my presentation but another guy before me, somehow had gotten the same person as me, and unfortunately he did more research I was lazy at school then so when it was my turn I looked like an idiot ... -_- also I forgot where in the presentation I was halfway through and I was staring at my notes for half a minute

• This post is deleted!

• @Jemm WUT

• @meeppikmin_ El Oh El ! ! are you blind or just autistic ! !

• @Jemm I wouldn't be surprised if a doctor told me I was autistic

• @meeppikmin_ If you have the symptoms for that you must also have ADHD, as you did just agree you have autism. I'd get checked if i was you. Make sure it's a male doctor then you can be sure about your sexuality as well !

• @Jemm ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I didn't agree to having autism

• @meeppikmin_ 0_1481467226734_Spaz.png

Are you having a blonde moment ?!

• @Jemm I don't like you.

I said I wouldn't be surprised if I was, which is different than flat out saying that I was.

• It's nice how this post turned into one big argument...

• @EveryoneLovesMe He replied to me with a angry comment "WUT"

• That moment I killed a guy.

• @AwesomeAhmad1 I'm calling the popo

• @Jemm It's not angry XD I didn't understand what "the time when i had unborn babies on my face ! ! ! X X X" meant ;w;

• @Jemm It was more of a confused wtf 'WUT"

• @EveryoneLovesMe You should have just said the number of things to memorize was to damn high.

• @6x0 I would have gotten it a alot of trouble for just saying 'damn' I was in 8th mind you.

• @EveryoneLovesMe no. No you wouldn't have. I am in 8th rn and I said things worse.

• @EveryoneLovesMe The teachers in my middle school swear..

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.