Can't like more than 3 on one server / Claim MC account limit in one account?

• Hi, I'm TNTUP (some probably saw me on BlockMania (Got the donator rank (Diamond) and for my tly account aswell) and I'm asking two questions...

I own like 2 stacks of Minecraft Accounts (Yes, I'm a minecraft addict... much like a drug MC addict XD) and I wanted to like the same server within my accounts but there's a limit of 3 per IP (I know its intended to prevent misuse of the likes) but myself those accounts I own are legit and paid by me. I tried liking blockmania like 10 times, but I couldn't. Same for the other servers, but I'm aware this question will be declined because to prevent abuse of liking a server. Though it sucks for myself, well...

The other question is, with my two stacks of accounts, can I claim them all within blockmania's server? Does they have an account per IP limit? Like I connect one by one at a time, doing /namemc and fill up information then repeat, Would the website let me doing it or it will ban me because I've registered too many accounts or banning me due to abuse?

Thanks for your understanding. Thanks

PS: I'm aware I do own a bunch of accounts, I do it for my own pleasure to amaze myself, I do not those sort of activities to abuse, hack, or any sort of illegal/bad things. I'm an honest guy, I use my accounts in a normal way (when I need it).

• If you could do this somebody would up-vote their self and follow their self and then be above me. I do not approve xD.

• @TheTrueAvocado said in Can't like more than 3 on one server / Claim MC account limit in one account?:

If you could do this somebody would up-vote their self and follow their self and then be above me. I do not approve xD.

I see, I'm aware the first one will be declined, was just an issue/suggestion I'm having. I know it prevents misuse about the like system.

for the second I'm not sure how many is allowed per namemc account, I have like 14 registered to my name (I own 2 stacks so I guess I can't register 'em all well)

• You can claim every single one of them bud, they're yours :)

• Owner

I don't know if there's a limit on claimed accounts at the moment but it definitely won't ban you.

Sorry, forgot to reply earlier when things were really busy.

• @Choons There isn't. I would know.

• @Oaf said in Can't like more than 3 on one server / Claim MC account limit in one account?:

You can claim every single one of them bud, they're yours :)

Nice to hear, I'm quite paranoid and afraid to get suspected, though those accounts I register are owned by me, I do have some TIDs of them, some got given to me

@Choons said in Can't like more than 3 on one server / Claim MC account limit in one account?:

I don't know if there's a limit on claimed accounts at the moment but it definitely won't ban you.

Sorry, forgot to reply earlier when things were really busy.

Thanks for your answer. Though I'm paranoid how many I can register, but I guess I'll register when I want. I can even list them all, but I mean on the blockmania's server that could cause problem if theres too many users on the same IP that could trigger the ban which I'm preventing myself not registering them all one by one.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.