B ) Hypixel
    C ) McCentral
    D ) Badlion

• Mineplex.

• BlockMania Administrator

make a poll next time : )

• @IHaveAFlatAss
    mineplex duh

• At least Mineplex has Gwen, so they don't need videos or mods to ban players. Hypixel is the same thing, they have Watchdog. Not quite sure about Badlion but Mc-Central has horrible ncp, play any pvp related server there and you will find out how many people use some form of killaura.

• BlockMania Administrator

If NCP is configured correctly, and is assisted with a decent anti-aura plugin, it can be a very good combination, and will work effectively. Although NCP takes a lot of time to configure and fine tune, especially being open-source, there's always changes that need to be made.

Mineplex's anti-cheat is progressively being improved, now that they have a capable dev working on it.

Let's face it, no anti-cheat is perfect, nor will it ever be. There is simply too many variables. The worst being ping compensation, or anything related to lag, client or server side.

They are all good in their own ways. I haven't been on any other server's other than BM for a long time, so I can't pick one specifically. Plus, it all depends on your personal experience, and what you've heard from others.

• Did you seriously just list GCheat in the options? kek....

0_1481306227795_upload-75c7ddd7-c14d-4f78-8659-c9bc1754c48f

Not to mention Badlion's new client side anticheat BAC is coming out very soon with Badlion premium which its literally going to be impossible to cheat on. They're partnered with the best anticheat making, competitive organization in the world, ESL.

Hypixel's watchdog isnt as good as GCheat, but its deffentily one of the better anticheats in Minecraft

Mineplex's Gwen is again, not as good as watchdog or GCheat, but its better then NCP.

For Minecraft Central i dont even know what kind of anticheat they have, i think a heavily modified version of NCP? but whatever it is it isnt really good.

• Owner

@CanadianEGirl

Those are all just statistics of how many people they've banned... says nothing about how good the anti-cheat is. I could make an anti-cheat plugin that bans every single person who joins the server 20 times and have more than them.

• Hypixel has a truly pathetic anticheat. Been playing there for years and it's gotten better from when it used to rubberband legit players and displace people for no reason, but it's still more of a hinderance / useless aesthetic than something that actually has impact. The fake statistics it puts out also annoys me too.

• Watchdog has banned basically the same as Badlion but hypixel has 10k-40k more players than badlion so gg Badlion

• @Choons It is considered the best anticheat currently in the entire game, and with the partnership with ESL it'll be even stronger and more effective at detecting cheats. Archybot said an anticheat cant be too good, since then it'll ban alot of players (Since alot of this community does cheat) and it'll hurt the server pop. And if it isnt good enough, people would be able to cheat their way up to leaderboards. But sure, GCheat isnt perfect, no anticheat is.

"I could make an anti-cheat plugin that bans every single person who joins the server 20 times and have more than them."

This is getting me excited for NameMC's anticheat :D

Praying one will be made early and that it starts off good.

• Cubecraft.

• 12-CPS = Kick
    • High-Ping = Kick (half the time)
    • Bhopping/Speed = No lagback or whatnot.
    • Fly = Fixed (I guess)
      And its super easy to see if staff are in a game by using /who, and if they are spectating a game, they still show up in tab.

• Owner

@CanadianEGirl Yeah but I don't think you get the point, it might be the best, but if they made an infographic about it and didn't mention a single thing about how accurate it actually is (every single statistic on there is about how many people it's banned) then maybe it's not as good as people think and a lot of it is just hype.

They could have included stats like the ratio of players that appealed their bans or claimed they were false to how many were banned, which would actually give a better hint to how good it is.

• Mineplex probably has the worst anti-cheat. You can fly around in their lobby xD

• @RedSauceGAME This is probably a good thing, but you'd think they would kick you for flying by lag because you'd be flying but you don't .. 0w0

• Cosmic pvps
    no doubt

• @Choons GCheat has been worked on for over two years. of course people are going to claim to be innocent when they clearly aren't, they think they can get away with it since only a robot has banned them, but they eventually claim to be guilty after being proven wrong with logs, and stuff like that. And if you really look into it, there have been few false bans.

• Owner

@zachor said in Worst anti cheat ?:

@Choons GCheat has been worked on for over two years. of course people are going to claim to be innocent when they clearly aren't, they think they can get away with it since only a robot has banned them, but they eventually claim to be guilty after being proven wrong with logs, and stuff like that. And if you really look into it, there have been few false bans.

I don't get why it's so hard for people here to grasp very simple probability concepts.

I know people will say they were falsely banned when they weren't. I also never said GCheat wasn't good, or even said it wasn't the best. I said an infographic that shows nothing but their ban statistics says nothing about how good the anti-cheat is and I provided a perfectly good example that explains why.

• I play McCentral the most and the staff is useless, guess what, they choose staff based on reputation and bias which is crazy to me, they mute and ban players for stupid reasons and the population of hackers on there is crazy, you will never not encounter a hacker in any minigame there is. If they have time to ban and mute players for no reason then they have time to fix their server.

• @Choons I understand where you are coming from, just debating. I guess the point I was trying to get across was, an infographic can show how good something may be. But if companies different companies posted infographics proving their product was the best, would you still have the same argument?

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.