Creative Ranks Name/Features Suggestions

• So most of you might know my server, its mainly a creative server. People have been asking for what I call "complex" WorldEdit commands, mainly anything that isn't //set and //replace. The best way to add these commands while still making creative fun and not full of Spheres and Pyramids is to make a rankup system. So what would be some good rank names? I want to have a total of around 10 ranks. I'm thinking Noob - Architect - Engineer.

Edit: Not just more W.E. commands, I will add stuff like plot flags/biomes/furniture maybe as well. Or post what you think should be added to these ranks.

• @6x0 cough //copy :P

• Artisan and Constructor

• @Sonarize Hmm yeh those are good.

• Heres some more, mason, fabricator and technician

• I like @Sonarize ideas also the commands could be bought with exp. :)

• BlockMania Administrator

stale meme and fresh meme

• Owner

Guest -> Member -> Builder -> Creator -> Craftsman -> Constructor -> Tinker -> Inventor -> Engineer -> Architect -> Mason -> Artisan -> Master

I'd do something like this. Then Guest/Member can be your trial/confirmed ranks. Builder is the first rank for builders, Artisan is the last. (10 builder ranks), and Master is for manually added builders/staff.

• @Choons Aight that is super good. I have to give it to you on this one.

• @Choons Perfect dude <3

• @Choons Nicely done :100:

• @Choons What should I make the requirements for Guest/Member? Like a set of goals (Claim Plot, Vote at least once, Get x minutes online time, etc)? Because atm I can't do something like an email to MC account link.

• Owner

@AwesomeAhmad1 Depends what you can do with your plugins I guess. A combination of them would be best, just to prove that they're on the server to build and not to grief.

A combination of participation and time played would make the most sense.

• @Choons The problem is that I have a pretty small server, so if I were to set certain "goals" or "missions" or what ever u would call them to be a member, I would struggle to get newer players. For example, if a Youtuber opened a server and he did that, then it would work because they are familiar with the Owner, server, and community beforehand. So I believe atm, I would make smaller goals
    till I get a larger community, then I would make newer players have to go through a couple of challenges/missions/goals (what ever).

• @Choons said in Creative Ranks Name/Features Suggestions:

Guest -> Member -> Builder -> Creator -> Craftsman -> Constructor -> Tinker -> Inventor -> Engineer -> Architect -> Mason -> Artisan -> Master

I'd do something like this. Then Guest/Member can be your trial/confirmed ranks. Builder is the first rank for builders, Artisan is the last. (10 builder ranks), and Master is for manually added builders/staff.

@Choons said in Creative Ranks Name/Features Suggestions:

A combination of participation and time played would make the most sense.

This is what I came up with.

alt text

alt text

Edit: Thanks again for the help, I really do appreciate it. @Choons

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.