EULA Compliant Donor Perks

• I'm working on my server, and I got some basic EULA compliant perks (like Tags, Pets, & Particles). What would be other perks to add that players would enjoy while still following EULA?

• Game boosters.

• Owner

Something I thought of recently that I'm going to do for my server is make all staff ranks the same name color and then use symbols before their name to show their rank. Like - might be helper, + might be mod, ++ might be admin. Some kind of badge system.

This frees up every other color for donors to choose from which is one of the most simple cosmetic perks you can sell.

• Server wide boosters, hats, /nick, custom prefixes, color chat, maybe those weird gadgets in hub, /fly in hub, access to /kittycannon, ect

• @Choons Hmm, yeh thats smart.

• @Choons said in EULA Compliant Donor Perks:

Something I thought of recently that I'm going to do for my server is make all staff ranks the same name color and then use symbols before their name to show their rank. Like - might be helper, + might be mod, ++ might be admin. Some kind of badge system.

This frees up every other color for donors to choose from which is one of the most simple cosmetic perks you can sell.

I've seen that you've never joined OcN (https://oc.tc/MassiveChoons)
    For me oc.tc was the best server i've ever played on, and prob my favourite server of all time.
    Got some ideas for blockmania.com.

路 You should take a look to their rank system (which I think everyone should apply to for their server).

路Take reference to how they show users profiles off (oc.tc/Xososkitah), with server join date, hours played and aditional stuff like a trophy case, ranks, 'raindrops' and infractions/appeals.

路You'd be able to link your profile to your forum and NameMC account.

• Owner

@Kihta Yeah I know about it.

We had all that kind of website profile stuff on McPVP long before they existed. Not talking shit, just sayin.

I'd love to add all that to BlockMania but it's not as easy as just having the ideas, it's a ton of work. Our game modes aren't even finished, there's no point in making crazy stats yet.

• @Choons didn't know mcpvp was like that, even though I joined on 2012/2013 (oc.tc publicly opened Aug 2012 e.e)

Well I know it's hard but it'll improve the quality tho (long-term speaking)

• Owner

@Kihta Yeah McPVP started in 2010. We were the first server to have a booth at Minecon and basically the first big network to link everything together and turn it into a business. (Without the help of large Youtubers.)

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.