If you had to have one food for the rest of your life what would it be

• If you had to choose one food out of all the foods out there what would you chose??? Honestly, idk what I would choose :DDD but I guess since I like pasta I guess that would be the food I would choose :PPP

• goldfish

• BigMacs :>

• I feel like I'd die if I had to eat one food for the rest of my life because after a certain amount of time I get sick of eating the same kind of food... kinda like how I get sick of hearing a good song over and over again.

Anyway.. I guess I would choose pasta as well because I love pasta :3 mmm....

• tbh idk maybe vegetable sushi and a chicken caesar salad ? thats what i ate for dinner tonight so..

• @93tsp Chicken caesar salad is good. I've tried it before, and so yeah :thumbsup:

• Pizza

Character limit

• Crispy chicken sandwiches

• 0_1480392315326_upload-f3f748d0-fe82-4db2-972c-92f40dabe06c

Nothing can beat a good ol sandwich!

• chinese pls

• rice, i love rice, rice is gr8

• BlockMania Administrator

@TooMuchQuack Pizza isn't a bad choice.

• tacobell. the whole tacobell.

KFC!!! ;)

• spaghetti because it's great

• Hamburger because most are big and can last a while ;3

• Chicken with rice c:

• pizza bc its bAe

• chinese omf

@Florela said in If you had to have one food for the rest of your life what would it be:

goldfish

Goldfish contain GMO soybean oil which can be harmful to liver and cause toxemia (poisoning of the blood stream). In addition, goldfish are high in sodium, which have been known to lead to damage to the kidney, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol which have been known to lead to heart diseases. Goldfish also contain monosodium glutamate which can cause nausea, sweating, and chest pain in some people. Having goldfish in a consistent diet can enhance all of these symptoms and will in turn inevitably lead to a shorter life.

@1SecMan said in If you had to have one food for the rest of your life what would it be:

BigMacs :>

Big macs are notoriously known for having high amounts of fats, and about 1/3 of these fats are saturated. High consumption of saturated fats (and trans-fats, which big macs also contain) are bound to lead to high cholesterol which, in turn, greatly increase the risk of heart disease. In terms of weight gain, generally a big mac has around 560 calories. To put this into perspective, a person trying to lose weight would try to shoot for 1500 calories. Similarly to the goldfish, big macs have about 970 milligrams of sodium, which is already half of the sodium your body needs daily, just in one burger. Going past this limit and overloading on sodium can lead to increase blood pressure, damage kidney function, and increase risk of heart disease/stroke.

@Kaytherine said in If you had to have one food for the rest of your life what would it be:

pasta

It really depends on which kind of pasta you want to eat here, however I'll just describe the health risks plain pasta will provide. Plain pasta has very minimal nutritional value. It consists of just flour, water, and a small amount of eggs which in the long run is insignificant in terms of what your body needs. Pasta is pretty much just empty carbs made in funny shapes. Now if we add in some typical dressings/sauces usually accompanied with pasta, most of those are high in sodium and calories, which you should know by now how they harm your body.

@TooMuchQuack said in If you had to have one food for the rest of your life what would it be:

Pizza

This choice wouldn't be too bad if it was a nice, natural, homemade pizza. However, most pizzerias use artificial ingredients that can harm your body. For example, any pizza form let's say Dominos, Papa Johns, or Pizza Hut have been infused with refined flour, saturated fat, and excess sodium. Now, refined flour is flour made from gains that have had their germ and bran removed, which defeats most of its nutritional value. Earlier in the post, I've already talked about how bad saturated fats and over consumption of sodium is for you body. A typical slice of pizza contains 675 milligrams of sodium, 30% of your recommended sodium for the day, in just one slice.

@Mannors said in If you had to have one food for the rest of your life what would it be:

tacobell. the whole tacobell.

Tacobell is famous for having artificial ingredients and preservatives in is foods. For starters there is maltodextrin, a common and cheap filler and thickener that is commonly used in tortillas. It has the potential to raise blood glucose and insulin levels, which lead to hypoglycemia (a disease where the person has dangerously low blood sugar). This can result in headaches, excessive sweating, fainting, fatigue, vomiting, heart palpitations, and many more cognitive and gastrointestinal issues. They also use tortilla yeast, which contains monosodium glutamate. MSG, for short, is commonly known as a "flavor enhancer," however it can cause adverse reactions in people such as headaches, flushing, sweating, nausea, weakness, and chest pains. Soy lecithin is another major ingredient in taco bell foods. Used because of it's super cheap price and ability to give food a smooth-like appearance, soy lecithin is actually very harmful to our bodies. Some people can develop reactions including diarrhea, bloating, nausea, stomach pains, or rashes. There several other GMO-derived ingredients in taco bell such as sodium phosphates, cocoa powder, and modified corn starch, which can cause a host of other problems, especially in high quantities.

@Mooshroom said in If you had to have one food for the rest of your life what would it be:

KFC!!! ;)

My o my, KFC is a heart attack waiting to happen. KFC uses very, very few organic and natural ingredients in their food. Their chickens are given antibiotics and growth hormones, which lead to unnecessary chemicals and toxins entering your body. The biggest concern here, however, is the fat content most KFC options provide. Most of the calories in anything you order from KFC are from unhealthy fats. These fats are a quick 1-way trip to obesity, which contains a whole bunch of other symptoms and health concerns, including increased risks of heart disease. KFC also has a massive abundance of sodium. Nearly all of the foods on the KFC menu contain sodium, especially the ones that are "low-fat." As I have said before, sodium can lead to kidney problems, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, however it has also been connected with Alzheimer's disease.

Make better choices fellas

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.