Staff

• If anyone needs any staff on their server, im here. im basically on minecraft about most of the time and im helpful.

• @Hpo
    I'm sure you could just go server hunting, understand how it works for awhile (and of course, have fun with it), and then apply based on their system. It seems more professional to take the time to understand how the designated server works before jumping into the staff team.

• Apply at shaded.gg they have amazing staff and a opening I think but when openings open come apply (usually 125+ on)

• Banned

Apply for staff on our server, It's a friendly community currently beta Creative is released. More game-modes will soon release.
    MC.TheQuadPvP.TK:25586

• BlockMania Administrator

@Kaytherine said in Staff:

@Hpo
    I'm sure you could just go server hunting, understand how it works for awhile (and of course, have fun with it), and then apply based on their system. It seems more professional to take the time to understand how the designated server works before jumping into the staff team.

Only just saw this, 11/10 reply.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.