Hai!

• Hi, my names Jazy; and I'm known as BenBruce in game. ^-^
    I don't really play Minecraft anymore but I've been looking for semi-og and band related names recently, and I noticed this new feature. It's cool to see how NameMC has changed over the course of the past few months to year, so I thought I'd pop in and do a quick little introduction. :3

Here's a few lil' facts about me:
    -I'm addicted to bands. (Thus my IGN is BenBruce, after the name of Asking Alexandria's guitarist, Ben Bruce.<3 Whom I've actually met irl, he's really chill and friendly irl! :D
    -My favourite bands are Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, Attila, A Day To Remember and Pierce The Veil
    -I love The Walking Dead (that's why one of my previous IGNs was JazyGrims
    -I love coffee (and that's why my IGN was Cxffee once upon a time)

I hope y'all enjoyed that little intro, maybe tell me something about yourself below.. and maybe suggest some 'emo' or 'band' related IGNs below.. I'm looking for a kewl new name. ^-^

Have a nice day/night<3

• BlockMania Administrator

Welcome to the community.

• Hello There!

• @Xeronsis thankies.
    @Peahnut hey there. :3

• Hiya Jazy and welcome! I love the walking dead and coffee as well. I hope to see you around. ♥

• Hello and welcome to the forums!

• Welcome !( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

• welcome jazy o/ <3

• Hey ^-^
    I totally agree on the progress namemc has went through. I've used https://namemc.com/ for a long time now and have encountered the changes and work they have put into it. I never would have imagined a player based community until a few days ago. Namemc seems to be a welcoming community to players all around, and so, welcome Jazy. :3

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.