What would you do to change the world?

• Hovering cars to living forever! What would you do to change the world?

@Mooshroom lock the "If you were an engineer" pls. Thx

• BlockMania Administrator

@Uncontrol said in What would you do to change the world?:

@Choons lock the "If you were an engineer" pls. Thx

I already locked it.

• This post is deleted!

• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡Make everything environmentally-friendly, because I believe Global Warming is the biggest WORLD issue, that will wipe us ALL out, no matter how many wars we have.♡
    ♡Examples:
    ♡1) Eat less meat♡ (♡I'm a Vegetarian, so I couldn't help myself but add this one!♡)
    Meat isn’t cheap, and it’s not great for the environment, either. Seventy percent of the Amazon rainforest has been destroyed to raise cows, and meat production results in more carbon emissions than any other protein. We’re not telling you to go completely vegan (unless that’s your bag), but learning to cook a few choice vegetarian meals will save money, add variety to your palate, and give the planet a helping hand.♡
    ♡2) Take shorter showers
    We all love the feeling of a nice, hot shower, but five minutes is really all we need. Shaving even one minute off of the daily shower will save nearly a thousand gallons of water every year, which translates into big savings on the water bill—and it’s better for the planet.♡
    ♡3) Unplug everything
    A lot of appliances, (un)affectionately called “vampire appliances,” use up electricity even when they’re switched off. Set top boxes (like Google TV and Apple TV) are the worst culprits, but DVD players, modems, and computers also act like little Draculas, sucking up power even when they’re meant to be “dead”. Taking a wooden stake to your appliances is one solution, but the cheapest might be to invest in a power strip and turn it off every time appliances aren’t in use—or just go the manual route and pull the plug.♡
    copy and pasted
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

@Sailorrr said in What would you do to change the world?:

because I believe Global Warming is the biggest WORLD issue

what about overpopulation

• Hover board <3

• @SquishyDog77 whoop. Changing the world alright xD

• IMO, pollution in populated areas are a concern.
    Maybe other forms of transportation that can minimize pollution? Or perhaps decrease the time you drive...
    Meh.

• @Hapoo As the demand for animal corpse slowly diminishes, factory farms will reduce the supply to meet the demand, meaning that they will gradually breed less and less animals. Like any business, they only create as much product as they can sell. If they can't sell corpses, they won't breed animals. Eventually, towards the end, the factory farms will start to go out of business. The land (much of which used to be rainforest) that was used to raise animals and grow trillions of pounds of grain to feed the animals will be used to produce other fruits and veggies (so the factory farm workers will still have jobs), or will be replanted with trees to help fight global warming.
    (The animals are used for human consumption, and are bred against their will). No human consumption = less animals, breeding naturally.

@Sailorrr the fuck are you saying.... im talking about how by 2050 there will be almost 10 billion humans that need food.

• @Hapoo Firstly you don't need to swear. Also the only food out there isn't JUST meat you can maintain a balanced diet without meat. what i was saying was how animals WON'T overpopulate if we stop eating meat because they are bred unnaturally, constantly giving birth to kids through artificial insemination, which is animal abuse. If we stop eating meat the animals will breed naturally and won't overpopulate.

if ur talking about overpopulation of humans then, MAKE IT CLEAR... I was just saying what I would do to change the world...

@Sailorrr said in What would you do to change the world?:

if ur talking about overpopulation of humans then, MAKE IT CLEAR

@Hapoo said in What would you do to change the world?:

@Sailorrr 10 billion humans

why would you infer I'm talking about animals overpopulating over humans LOL. I never said anything about animals at all....

• @Hapoo neither about humans, so it wasn't clear... and I was talking about animals not humans so why I think your talking about humans, oh because you didn't make it clear.

@Sailorrr So whenever you hear someone talk about overpopulation, you assume they're talking about the overpopulation of animals...??

• @Hapoo No, but when I'm talking about animals, I'm not going to know that your talking about humans, BECAUSE I'M TALKING ABOUT ANIMALS♡

• Owner

@Hapoo said in What would you do to change the world?:

@Sailorrr So whenever you hear someone talk about overpopulation, you assume they're talking about the overpopulation of animals...??

lmao

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• id change all the rules to what i want ; D

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.