Custom Plugin Development/Support

• TL;DR : Custom Plugin Development.

As the title states, I custom code/update spigot plugins.

As for a small introduction, I have been programming/developing for about 4-5 years now, with languages such as Java, SQL/MySQL. I have been writing plugins for years, and have it least 4 years experience with running/managing servers. I am currently somewhat active on Spigot, but lately have been taking a break, due to work picking up with the holidays, however, I am finding some extra time to fit in some small on the side projects.

With that being said, I would like to open my services to the NameMC community.

In the past, I had issues with communication between my customers and myself, this is and was partly my fault, as I did not have an organized method to communicate the customers wishes to the developer. That changes today, as I have created a template to fill out ever detail and to record and keep track of progress as progress is made. I will upload the template here.

A few guidelines:

• Once you have completed the template in its entirety, please rename the file to Your_Name_Plugin_Request_Form.

• Please note, that due to my schedule, I cannot take on every project, I will review your details, make an estimation, and send you my feedback.

• If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Keep in mind, that I am not working for free, and will not sell my services short, however, I am also in the business of educating, and promoting knowledge, not only on the programming side of things but also server ownership, and management decisions. I will not do research for you, and if you have a question I cannot answer, I will do my best to point you in the direction that I believe will help you the most.

Thanks for your time,

ES96.

Plugin Request Form

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.