"Unread" tab.

• I don't know if you all have noticed, but every time a thread gets posted you get a notification in the "Unread" tab, now I personally find this annoying because I will not go through all of those threads to get rid of all the notifications just to find the notifications to be 99+ the next day. What do you all think, do you want it removed or just not give notifications at all?

• Don't see a point in it to be honest. Unless you could filter it for certain keywords or people you follow, it should be removed.

• Eh. I really don't care with it I'm fine with it tbh

• @Sonarize said in "Unread" tab.:

Don't see a point in it to be honest. Unless you could filter it for certain keywords or people you follow, it should be removed.

Exactly!

• BlockMania Administrator

It is a tab that shows all unread posts on the forums. It is a feature with any forum software. It is probably one of the most used pages on here honestly. People will likely be camping it, waiting for their chance to shit post and sadly ask for likes contribute to the forums.

• This post is deleted!

• I like it I have joy click it when I wake up and going through all of the posts from the 8 hours I was sleeping. Unless I see posts by Uncontrol then I just want to leave.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.